Speak with a Lawyer


Privacy Policy

Why Doesn’t That Township Give Me the Permits That I Want?

Landowners are often frustrated that they cannot build without a permit, and the local municipality seems to make it difficult or impossible to get that permit. Landowners sometimes make an application to a local zoning hearing board, only to be more frustrated when their request is turned down. What you can do with your own… more

Planning to Relocate? Think again.

In January of 2011, the Pennsylvania Legislature passed a law which applies to disputes relating to child custody. Part of the new statute sets forth requirements which must be followed if a parent is planning to “relocate” with a minor child or children. Relocation is defined as a change in residence of the child which… more

Attorney Matthew C. Samley on adjunct faculty of HACC

Attorney Matthew C. Samley is now on the adjunct faculty of Harrisburg Area Community College – Lancaster Campus, and will be teaching classes in its Legal Studies Department, specifically in the Paralegal Studies Program. The Paralegal Studies Program is a HACC Career Program and is approved by the American Bar Association. It is designed to… more

1 7 8 9